Here at Nokomis Family Dental, we are committed to your health and safety. Our dentists and team have implemented a number of additional protocols for sterilization and infection control in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, and we are following all health guidelines recommended by the CDC, ADA® and other groups. Please contact us at 612-722-4676 if you have any questions or to make an appointment with Dr. Frank Russomanno or Dr. Neil Keane at our dental office in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Our COVID-19 Protocols:
- We ask that you wear a face mask when you arrive at our office. If you do not have a face mask, we will provide one for you.
- When you arrive for your appointment, our team will ask you the following questions:
- Do you have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, including a cough, shortness of breath, a runny nose, a sore throat, or other flu-like symptoms such as gastrointestinal upset, headache or fatigue?
- Have you recently lost or had a reduction in your sense of smell?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Do you have reason to believe you have been exposed to COVID-19?
- Have you traveled outside the United States by air or cruise ship in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled within the United States by air, bus or train within the last 14 days?
- We will take your temperature and provide forms for you to fill out and sign (copies of the forms are below).
- Our waiting rooms no longer offer magazines, children’s toys or other communal objects.
- Appointments are arranged to allow for social distancing and thorough sterilization between patients.
Call our office if you have any questions about our COVID-19 protocols. We hope that you and your family are staying safe and healthy during this time!